- Adventure & off the beaten track
- Extensions and excursions
- Vietnam adventure tours
- Vietnam Excursions
- Vietnam Tours
GENERAL INFORMATION OF MAI CHAU ADVENTURE TOUR
Explore the Vietnam‘s northwestern region on a Mai Chau adventure tour with Orient Skyline Travel! Enjoy the natural beauty landscape of limestone mountains, verdant rice fields, crop plantations and pristine waterfalls which are jewels for landscape while taking opportunities learning all about unique culture and history from the ethnic minorities encountered on the way.
- Enjoying the scenic landscape
- Cycling through green rice valley surrounded by mountains
- Experiencing the heart hospitality of locals in a traditional homestay
- Trekking through a thriving tropical rainforest
- Mingling with traditionally colourful dressed women in traditional villages
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and entrance fees during guided times
- Excursions as mentioned
- Service charges and government VAT tax
THROUGH MAI CHAU ADVENTURE TOUR, YOU WILL DISCOVER
Day 1 : Hanoi – Mai Chau (L, D)
Take 4 hour scenic transfer from Hanoi to Mai Chau – our destination of the day. Upon arrival check into Eco Lodge in Mai Chau and enjoy the lodge’s facilities. Take the afternoon to wander around local White Thai hamlets.
Overnight in Mai Chau.
Day 2 : Mai Chau cycling tour – Hike to Hang Kia Village (B, L, D)
This morning take a bike ride around the valley villages, through the rice fields and corn crops, wave hello to the working locals in the fields. After lunch, drive to the Xa Linh, a village of Flower H’mong to take a three hour hike along jungle paths, partially on buffalo trail to Hang Kia village. Spend the night in a local family of Flower H’mong.
Overnight homestay in Mai Chau.
Day 3 : Trek from Hang Kia to Van Village (B, L, D)
Today, after breakfast, set off for the adventure as you trek first through the local hamlets of H’mong and through their plum gardens and corn fields, next your trek is winding in a rainforest, through rice terraces descending into the lush green valley of Mai Chau. After a picnic lunch by the river in the afternoon, arrive at Van village where you spend the second night in a traditional house on stilts. During dinner with your host family, you will be invited to sip some rice wine distilled by the owner.
Day 4: Van Village – Transfer back to Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast, wave goodbye to your local host and trek through a bamboo forest to Xam Khoe village where you will be transferred to Mai Chau for lunch. Relax or take the last hour to choose for some handicraft items for souvenir from this scenic Mai Chau valley before taking the transfer back to Hanoi.