- Adventure & off the beaten track
- Cruise tours
- Extensions and excursions
- Halong Bay Tours
- Vietnam adventure tours
- Vietnam cruise
- Vietnam Excursions
- Vietnam Tours
GENERAL INFORMATION OF HALONG BAY OFF THE BEATEN TRACK TOUR
Vietnam‘s Halong Bay is the most visited place in the country and considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. Taking this Halong Bay off the beaten track cruise on a traditional junk from Orient Skyline Travel allows you to enjoy from main routes to the remote, quieter and beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay. You have a choice of boats for your cruise; private junk of one cabin or, which is a one-cabin private junk or on-board the shared boat which has four cabins. Both junks can be either privately chartered or shared, providing a friendly but professional, boutique atmosphere with an emphasis on customer service and fine cuisine.
Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay
- Cruising on a traditional junk boat in jade – green water, through scenic but lesser traveled area of Halong Bay
- Embarking on Ba Cua Beach surrounded by scenery of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Visiting an old fishing village at Vung Vieng
- Kayaking through towering karst formations
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- All meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and entrance fees during guided times
- Boat cruises as indicated on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax
THROUGH HALONG BAY OFF THE BEATEN TRACK TOUR, YOU WILL DISCOVER
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (L, D)
Leave Hanoi in the morning and take four-hour drive to Halong Bay. Arrive in the destination at noon and embark your boat cruise. Onboard, the crews will welcome you with a welcome drink before setting off for Bai Tu Long. Cruise past floating villages, limestone peaks. Anchor and explore the bay further by kayak. During the summer months you can go to a beach for swim in the clear waters of the bay.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (B, L, D)
On second day, spend the morning at Ba Cua Beach area where you can swim or sunbathe to get some tan. Enjoy a typical Vietnamese BBQ on the beach and then go for a kayak if you are feeling energetic. In the afternoon, cruise to visit a floating fishing village. At the end of the day return to the junk to enjoy the sunset view over the incredible seascape of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Day 3 : Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
Enjoy a light but tasty breakfast and take a traditional rowboat to visit the floating fishing village of Vung Vieng. Watch how the local community surviving here in the middle of now where but endless rhythm of the sea and limestone towering mountains. Cruise back to the dock while a brunch is served. Take the comfort transfer and return to your hotel in Hanoi, arriving in the capital in the late afternoon.
Itinerary subject to change or cancel due to local weather conditions.