- Adventure & off the beaten track
- Extensions and excursions
- Hoi An Tours & Hue Tours
- Vietnam adventure tours
- Vietnam Excursions
- Vietnam Tours
GENERAL INFORMATION OF HOI AN FARMING & FISHING TOUR
Cycle scenic roads, be real farmer hoeing soil, authentic fisherman rowing basket boat on Hoi An farming & fishing tour with Orient Skyline Travel!
Hoi An and countryside
- Tra Que vegetable village visit
- Riding water buffalo on fields
- Boat cruise on Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Learn fishing with local fisherman
- Basket boat ride adventure
- Learn Origami making bird, grasshopper, flower and etc
- Delicious lunch or dinner
- English speaking guide (as group join-in)
- Hotel pick-up and return (Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Sightseeing & permits during visit time
- Lunch on boat cooked by local captain cum chef
- Excursions as mentioned
- Service charges
THROUGH HOI AN FARMING & FISHING TOUR, YOU WILL DISCOVER
Be picked up by your guide and driver from your hotel and transfer to the bike starting point, just a little out of town in the countryside.
Here, receive a brief instruction and get familiar with your bike! Once you get familiar, hop on the bike and cycle along picturesque country roads to rural villages. On reaching the destination, learn the daily work tasks of local farmers like hoeing the soil, dropping the seeds and watering over herb garden. Best part of the day will be sitting on a water buffalo and ride around the rice fields – a Buffalo boy! After being a farmer, board the boat and cruise to Cua Dai Sea. Learn traditional fishing techniques throwing round fishing nets, this task looks very easy but be sure not to throw yourself into water too! There will be more fun during learning paddling the unusual and unique bamboo boats, local call this as a basket boat as it has round shape and will spin around as you row.
Get back to boat, enjoy lunch or dinner with a cold beer or soft drink.
Return to hotel by shuttle bus.
- Estimated starting time: 8.00 AM or 2.00 PM – Estimated duration: appx. 6 hours.
- This tour can be private with a supplement