- Beach breaks
- Family tours
- Phuket Tours & beach tours
- Thailand beach breaks
- Thailand family tours
- Thailand tours
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT KOH KOOD BEACH HOLIDAY
Your Koh Kood beach break with Orient Skyline Travel will be ultimately relaxing holiday as the mainland development like circle K has not yet reached the destination. Koh Kood’s breathtaking beaches are some of the most serene ones in Thailand.
Bangkok – Trat – Koh Kood
- Relax on the serene beaches
- Swimming the crystal warm water
- See the traditional fishing villages
- Accommodation at selected hotel with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Transferred by air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide
- Round-trip speedboat ticket or join ferry transfers between mainland’s piers in Trat – Koh Kood (without English speaking guide on boat)
- Service charges
THROUGH THE KOH KOOD BEACH HOLIDAY, YOU WILL DISCOVER
Day 1: Bangkok – Trat – Koh Kood
From Bangkok to Laem Sok Pier in Trad province you will be transferred by private air-conditioned transportation with a tour guide. From there, take a speedboat or a ferry to Koh Kood.
After check into the hotel, have a rest and overnight on Koh Kood.
Days 2 & 3: Koh Kood (B)
Enjoy the resort breakfast daily and spend 2 days exploring the island. Venture to the island’s waterfall, go swimming or snorkeling in crystal waters of Klong Chao Waterfall or visit a fishing village of Ao Salat.
Spend the night on Koh Kood.
Day 4: Koh Kood – Trat – Bangok (B)
Today, after breakfast check out the hotel and leave the island by joining a speedboat or a ferry departing from Koh Kood to Laem Sok in mainland.
Be welcomed back by the guide and back to Bangkok.