- Classic & culture tours
- Cruise tours
- Hanoi Tours & Ninh Binh Tours
- Vietnam classic & culture tours
- Vietnam cruise
- Vietnam Tours
GENERAL INFORMATION OF HOA LU AND TRANG AN EXCURSION
Discover Ninh Binh’s outstanding beauty of landscapes and history significance on this Hoa Lu and Trang An excursion with Orient Skyline Travel! In Hoa Lu former capital, admire the two imperial temples sitting among the limestone formations! Next, take a bamboo rowing boat in Trang An, the area considered as “Halong Bay on land” and explore the stunningly geological formations and caves that beautify the landscape!
Hoa Lu – Trang An
- Enjoying the strange limestone formations and natural landscape of Ninh Binh
- Marveling the beauty of UNESCO site of Trang An and enjoying Trang An River on rowing boat
- Tour transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees mentioned in tour
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking local guide
- Boat cruises while on tour
- Excursions as mentioned
- Service charges
THROUGH HOA LU AND TRANG AN EXCURSION, YOU WILL DISCOVER
You will be picked at 8:00AM for a 100 km journey south of Hanoi to Hoa Lu, the former capital of Vietnam during the Dinh and Le dynasties during late 10th century. On arrival, pay visit to the two temples dedicating to two emperors of the Viet Kingdom.
After a local lunch, continue to Trang An UNESCO World Heritage site for its spectacular natural landscapes and the magnificent rock formations which is often referred to as “Halong Bay on land”. Take a local boat and glide along the picturesque river which runs through five limestone mountains. While enjoying the sounds nature with birds soaring, take some great photos of the vertical cliffs shadowing in the emerald crystal water.
Finally, before return to Hanoi, climb up a white stone cliff to visit an ancient pagoda, from the mountaintop you will be amazed with scenic view of the surrounding area. Arrive back in Hanoi in the afternoon.