GENERAL INFORMATION OF HALONG BAY LUXURY CRUISE TOUR
Vietnam’s Halong Bay, the two times recognized as UNESCO natural heritage site, the “Bay of Descending Dragons”, is a must-see destination for every traveler to Southeast Asia. Treat yourself for 3days/2 nights trip in the bay with this Halong Bay luxury cruise by Orient Skyline Travel to experience all that this magical scenic seascape almost 2000 towering limestone islets hiding numerous of caves and grottos.
Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Marvelling at this incredible beauty landscape in the center of UNESCO heritage rock formations
- Indulging in the superb facilities of your luxury cruise boat
- Spending time in the water, swimming to white-sand beaches or kayaking to underwater caves.
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- All meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax
THROUGH HALONG BAY LUXURY CRUISE TOUR, YOU WILL DISCOVER
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Meet your driver at your hotel for your comfort transfer to the ports of Halong Bay. Relax on the 3.5 hour journey, enjoy scenery along way with rice field and busy towns, ready for 3 days of exploring ahead. At the port, board your luxury junk boat and set off through the emerald green waters of Halong Bay. Admire the endless islands and jungle-clad limestone karsts of this fascinating UNESCO World Heritage site and sit down for relaxing on the sundeck of the boat.
After lunch in the afternoon, visit long caves and white sand beaches, hidden among the towering rock formations, and take time into the water for a swim or a kayak.
In the evening, there is plenty of time and plenty of choices to relax, sit down on the junk’s sundeck watching sun glowing over the mountain ridges, take advantage of the spa services and sip a scenic cocktail or two, before having dinner with other fellow guests from around the world.
Day 2: On-board your boat in Halong Bay (B, L, D)
Wake up early in the morning breeze to start your day joining Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck, setting the relaxed tone for another beautiful day in the dramatically vivid bay. Enjoy breakfast while your boat sails through the majestic peaks.
Every luxury Halong Bay cruise would have an unique itinerary of her own and include of exploring more caves, hiking up to top panoramic sea views or visiting floating fishing villages and pearl oyster farms.
Return to your boat and enjoy another round of sunset drinks to toast another incredibly beautiful day in this mythical landscape.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Today, have your own pace resting or try to wake early to catch the view of Halong Bay in the light of sunrise. Enjoy a final bountiful breakfast and, with relaxing pave, head back to the marina. Spend your last hours soaking up the scenery before the scenic road journey back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in late afternoon.
- The itinerary in Halong Bay is subject to change due to local weather conditions.
- Estimated disbark time: 10h30
- Estimated distance from Halong to Hanoi: ~ 180km (4 hours drive)