- Beach breaks
- Cambodia beach breaks
- Cambodia excursions
- Cambodia Tours
- Extensions and excursions
- Sihanoukville tours & beach tours
GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE KEP BEACH TOUR
Embark on the Kep beach break with Orient Skyline Travel to experience Cambodia from a quieter side and discover the seaside of the South. Enjoy the stunning nature and unique culture while explore the Cambodia’s prestige resort and tranquil islands.
Phnom Penh – Kep
- Discover local lifestyle in Kep
- Enjoy a scenic boat trip to Rabbit Island
- Discover the 10th century style temples whilst experiencing the tranquility of the Cambodia’s countryside
- Shared twin accommodation or shared double room in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking local guide
- Tour transferred by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees during guided visits
- Daily bottled drinking water and cold tissues
- Excursions as mentioned
- Service charges
THROUGH KEP BEACH TOUR, YOU WILL DISCOVER
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Takeo – Kep
In the morning, depart from Phnom Penh and take a transfer to Takeo.
After a tasty lunch in a local restaurant, venture out to see how is the life in small city going on. Take a boat ride from Takeo to reach the museum of Angkor Borei and a ruined temple called Phnom Da. See the rural life along the way. In the dry season and the water is too low, the transfer will be on car.
Continue to visit Phnom Chisor temple of the 10th century style which sits on a mountain top where you can take in the great view of the lush countryside of Cambodia.
Arrive in Kep, the Cambodians’ preferred seaside destination. Though considered small city, Kep has an increasing number of activities to offer visitors including island visit, visit national park and the famous fish market.
Overnight in hotel in Kep.
Day 2: Kep (B, L)
Early today take a short boat trip to Koh Tonsai island or local name for Rabbit island. Spend the whole morning enjoying and relaxing on the tropical beach. Enjoy the packed lunch (picnic) on the island before returning back to Kep.
Overnight in Kep.
Day 3: Kep – Phnom Penh (B)
After breakfast, take time to visit the well-known seafood market selling Kep seafood: crab, squid and fish.
In the afternoon, it is time to transfer back to Phnom Penh.